Thursday 30 August 2007

internet well done

Several years spent working in a variety of digital agencies.
The recurring debate has always been around how the internet will fundamentally change the way we consume information, entertainment and the way we relate to each other, and how companies need to find new ways to relate to their audiences.

An interesting idea, but to be honest, whilst a lot of people are good at asking the question, very few are able to provide a credible answer.

So you imagine my surprise when I went back to look at what my first agency - Pleon: a PR group - are doing these days, and I found that not only they are approaching the question in a very interesting way ... but also they are, I think, very close to providing a credible answer.

Well done Pleon.

No comments: